Eating oats will help you feel full faster, but still provide enough energy for the body. In addition, oat also helps you absorb double the amount of fiber compared to other flours that do not contain fat, sugar and calories. Moreover oats contain high levels of antioxidants, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, protein and nutrients beneficial for your health, blood and heart. Especially it helps to lower cholesterol and prevent some cancer-causing germs effectively.
Why oats is safe and efficient for weight loss?
If you’ve ever used weight loss drugs, they often have the effect of inhibiting appetite, not good for the body as well as causing many side effects such as fatigue or gradually harmful to the health. However, losing weight by oats, fiber plays a key role to help consume excess energy when you consume foods and beverages high in calories.
So, how to lose weight with oats in one week?
Here is the menu with oatmeal for weight loss in one week:
– 2 fists full of oatmeal (100g-150g) + 4 bowls of boiling water (about 400ml).
– Spices, oil and butter should be limited.
– Put oatmeal in boiling water and boil up for 5 to7 minutes, then make it cool for about 30 minutes and divided into 3 sections. Put it in cool place to avoid being rancid.
Breakfast: After sports exercise, you should drink about 500ml of water. Rest for 30 minutes, then have breakfast with a bowl of oatmeal included a boiled egg.
Lunch: A bowl of oatmeal with 2 boiled eggs (you can eat more fruit, avoid eating too little, leading to lack of energy).
Dinner: A bowl of oatmeal and drink water after 30 minutes – 1 hour.
The snacks: Between meals during the day, you can eat fresh fruits such as apples, grapefruit, and drink plenty of water even when not thirsty.
– You can reheat oatmeal before eating. Only eat it with eggs, vegetables and fruits, do not eat anything else, if hunger, you can increase porridge or eat some fruits.
– If you feel difficult to eat, you can cook oat with pumpkin. You cook 100g of pumpkin well and add 100g of oats to boil, remember not to add spices.
– For those who are not used to eating light, can add a little salt to the meal porridge (note that very little salt).
– Eat: Cucumbers, tomatoes, apples, pears, squash, grapefruit, strawberries, whip fruit, jicama, papaya, oranges, kiwi, watermelon, white radish, beets, broccoli, onions, bean sprouts, celery, parsley, mushrooms, pumpkin, carrots, peppers, cinnamon, lettuce, garlic, eggplant, tomatoes, lettuce, and asparagus.
– Do not eat: Pineapple, coconut, grapes, mango, banana, avocado, corn, peanuts, peas, potatoes and sweet potatoes.
– Drink enough 2 liters of water a day and exercise regularly.
Topic: weight loss