Dwayne Johnson (The Rock), an American actor, is a muscular hero icon in the Hollywood. And to get the athletic body with perfect muscles, The Rock has to comply with an abundant and extremely rigorous diet. Besides, his training regime is also extremely strict and scientific.
Dwayne Johnson has shared that to be suitable with his role in the Hercules, he must practice 6 days a week for 8 months.
He wakes up at 4:30 am and set a 50-minute warm-up exercise with cardio. Then he practices for each body parts including arms, thighs and abdomen. The heaviest weight that The Rock could push is up to 200 kg.
Besides, the diet of The Rock also makes people surprised. To maintain the muscles, he loaded up to 5000 calories each day with 7 meals including 5kg of meat, 12 eggs, which are mainly fish chops, beef and chicken breast. Meals of The Rock are split and full of nutrition including protein, little fat and vitamins from fruits and vegetables:
– The first meal consists of 3 ounces of steamed fish, 2 boiled eggs and 2 cups of oatmeal.
– The second meal consists of 2 ounces of steamed fish, 3 and a half ounce of sweet potatoes, and 1 dish of boiled vegetables.
– The third meal consists of 2.2 ounces of grilled chicken breast, 2 bowls of rice and 1 dish of boiled vegetables.
– The fourth meal consists of 2.2 ounces of fish, 2 bowls of rice, 1 dish of boiled vegetable and 1 tablespoon of fish oil.
– The fifth meal consists of 2.2 ounces of beef steak, 3.4 ounces of baked potato and spinach.
– The sixth meal consists of nearly 3 ounces of fish, 2 bowls of rice and salad.
– The seventh meal consists of protein powder, 10 egg-white omelets, a dish of vegetable with extra onions, peppers, mushrooms and 1 tablespoon of omega-3 oil.
Moreover, The Rock still treats himself to drink 1 to 2 glasses of tequila every night.
One of the The Rock’s workout motivations comes from always refining his habits and trying new things to make fun. He revealed that he had changed his workout regimen more often while the diet tends to be less volatile.
You can see, to have a muscle body like The Rock is not easy. However, if you are persistent, nothing is impossible.