Hips or thighs is a common storage place excess fat especially in women. Many people believe that overall weight loss can cut down on the size of any body part. If you want to lose this hip fat, you need to try cardiovascular and strengthening exercises at the same time to get the best effects .
- Do high-intensity cardiovascular exercises 4 to 5 days a week
High-intensity exercises is a kind of exercise that combined both moderate and high intensity cardio activities which may torch calories as well as help burn body fat. HIIT exercises are slightly shorter in length, and they combine short bouts of high and more moderate intensity activities together with other kinds of cardio and strength training.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
Of course, you won’t burn hip fat without losing overall body fat, thus, you need contain regular cardio to help you meet your end goal.
- Doing 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercises a week such as jogging, cycling or swimming
- Doing 1 hour training of 5 to 6 days a week to get quicker results
- Do squats
This kind of popular exercise will pose a lot of positive effects on your hips, thighs and stomach
- Start with your feet hip width apart and place your hands in prayer position before your chest.
- Put your weight into your heels sit down and push your buttocks out behind and go down with your thighs almost parallel to the floor.
- Do 10 to 20 times a day
- Do lunges
This is an excellent exercise to strengthen your muscles around your hips and thigh. You will step forward with o.3m and put your knees bend. Let’s follow these steps:
- First, stand with feet shoulder width apart, put hands on your hips.
- Step forward a few feet with one foot, keep toes point forward and drop your back knee and bend your front knee at the same time in a slow and controlled movement.
- Drop down and make sure that your front knee is aligned with your ankle
- Push your body back up to the first
- Do hip raises
This exercise will help you target the muscles in hips and thighs.
- First, you need to lay on the ground, rest on your side with legs stacked on top of each other.
- Rest your head on the arm closest to the floor and place your upper arm on your hip.
- Keep your legs straight and foot flexed, raise your top leg up towards the ceiling, lower back down to the first position slowly.
- Add the bridge exercise
The bridge exercise sounds interesting, but it will significantly help your thighs and hips look more toned.
- First, you need to lay on the ground and face the ceiling.
- Next, bend your knees in front of your body at about 90 degree angle and rest your arms by your sides
- Press through your buttocks and raise your hips into the air
- Hold some seconds before slowly rolling your spine back onto the ground to the first position
- Repeat 10 to 20 times with the opposite leg
These above are 6 easy exercises that you may take up to keep your hip fit and stronger.