Studies have shown that practice yoga during pregnancy has many benefits for both mother and fetus. If pregnant women practice yoga, they will have a good health, fresh soul and perfect body when their weight does not increase too much. Besides, their ligaments and muscles also have better elasticity, reducing high blood pressure.
Besides, according to a report by the Indian researchers of Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation, women who practice yoga during pregnancy will limit prematurity.
- Sit on a carpet and does the staff pose so that two soles touch each other.
- Gently put your hands on the knee.
- Keep your back as straight as possible and keep this for 1 minute.
- Knee on the carpet so that your feet face up and your hands touch on the toes.
- Expand your knee to two sides and sit on your heel.
- Bend forward so that your body is between two thighs and your forehead touch on the floor.
- Close your eyes and deeply breath, stretching your arms forward and keep this for 1 minute.
You should only practice this pose during the first three months of pregnancy.
Dog and Cat stretch
- Knee on the carpet and put your hands on the floor simultaneously so that your hand and your thighs are parallel.
- Gently exhale and head up, then stretch your spine upward, slanting your pelvis downward and deeply inhale.
- Deeply in hale and incline your tailbone and pelvis upside. Repeat these step 5 times.
- Knee on the carpet with your instep faces down.
- Sit on your heel and you also can put a pillow under your buttocks.
- Stretch your arms forward so that it is parallel with the floor. Then put your right arm above the left arm and bend elbows. Palms should touch each other.
- Put the arms forward and keep it in balance.
Legs up the wall Pose
- Lie on the carpet with knees bending close to the chest. You can put a pillow or a blanket under your back.
- Lower upper body and use your elbows as a support while raising your legs up the wall.
- Relax the entire upper body on the floor. And keep this for several minutes.
- If you feel dizzy, stop practicing immediately and slowly sit up.