What we do before going to bed has a huge impact on the health and your mood the next day. Try these simple movements before bedtime and you will find easy to get into sleep as well as feeling more pleasured when waking up in the next morning.
However, you should not get too excited and abuse of this movement in order to achieve fast performance. Any exercise will require you to persevere and work out a scientific way to avoid injury and provide optimum efficiency. Besides, these exercises also bring you a healthy body and smooth skin.
– Lie on the mat, relax your neck and put two hands crossed on a knee.
– Gently pull that leg toward your chest while keeping the left leg straight on the floor.
– Do the same with the other leg and finally pull both legs.
– Lie up in the floor, hands parallel to the shoulders and then push the body while keeping the hips on the floor.
– This is an extremely useful movement and it is considered as the core of the exercise.
– Kneeling on the carpet and put your hands forward.
– Loose your hips and buttocks pulled back. This movement is very good for your back and shoulders.
– Sit on the floor and keep the upper body high.
– Put your left leg straight on the floor.
– Put the right leg over the left leg.
– Place your left elbow outside the right knee and gently twist the body from your navel.
– Use your arms to push your right foot as a lever, and then turn around and look back.
– Hold for 15 to 20 seconds and switch sides.
– Outstretch one foot backward and the other bend in front on the floor.
– Gradually begin to put the chest forward and drop to the floor.
– Hold for 30 seconds.
– Sit on the floor, legs bent and feet placed close to each other.
– Hands clutching the top of the feet and put your feet up and down rhythmically as the butterfly in flight.
– Lie straight, loose the hands to two sides and put the legs straight up the wall.
– You will feel so relaxed.