Using a number of natural ingredients such as coconut oil, aloe gel or baking soda when brushing can make your teeth cleaner and whiter.
The frequent exposure of many foods can easily make your teeth’s enamel dingy. The plaque will not only affect the teeth’s enamel, but also create environment for the bacteria development, causing many dental problems. And of course, you can choose your favorite toothpaste on the market to remove this plaque. However, in order to thoroughly remove them, we only need some simple natural ingredients. Let’s see what are they?
- Gargle with coconut oil
Coconut oil has an effective anti-inflammatory property and helps loosen the plaque on the teeth. Therefore, many people have taken advantage of this feature to take care of their teeth.
– Heat the coconut oil on the pan so that it is at a moderate temperature, then use it to rinse as usual.
– Gargle again with warm water.
– Then, use toothpaste to brush your teeth.
Do this twice a day to remove bacteria and plaque on the teeth.
- Baking soda
This is one of those foods that have a positive impact with removing the impurities on the teeth. Salient feature of baking soda is neutralizing the acid in the mouth to prevent the emergence of bacteria and supporting teeth to regain its natural enamel.
– Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with a little salt and then use this mixture to brush your teeth.
– After brushing, gargle again with warm water.
Do this once a day to clean and whiten your teeth. Do not use excessive amount of baking soda because it could affect your enamel and gums.
- Aloe Gel
Aloe Gel is used in many beautifying steps of women like hair care, skin care and weight loss. In addition, it also helps you remove stubborn plaque on the teeth thanks to its antibacterial feature.
– Cut an aloe leaf and extract its gel.
– Use aloe gel to massage the teeth.
– Wait for 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Do this twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Clove powder
The mixture of clove powder, tea oil and basil will help reduce your teeth’s sensitivity as well as removing plaque and bacteria on the teeth.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of clove powder with a few drops of olive oil to form a smooth paste.
- Use it to gently massage your teeth.
- Wait for a few minutes then rinse with warm water.