Work, busy life, anxiety, fatigue and stress can make you difficult to sleep or insomnia, adversely affecting your health and beauty. So, how to deal with it? Simply you can apply these 3yoga poses in the evening to get rid of any anxiety and have a good sleep as well as full of energy in the next morning. These exercises are very simple and you just need to spend 10 minutes every day before going to bed.
- Viparita Karani
Effects: Reduce stress, anxiety, insomnia, headaches and sciatica; thereby soothing nerves, help you fall asleep easily. Note: Women who are in the menstrual period should not apply this yoga pose because it can make you tremble, dizziness and nausea.
– Lie up on the floor or on the bed facing the wall nearby. If you lie on the floor, you can put a blanket or pillow under your hips, and back.
– Stretch your legs up the wall and you can bend the knee to feel more comfortable.
– Hands outstretch to the sides comfortably and hold this position for 5 to10 minutes.
- Baddha konasana
Effects: Boost up organs in the body to work better, improve blood circulation as well as reducing depression, anxiety, fatigue and sciatica.
– Sit on the floor or on the bed, straighten legs comfortably.
– Then bend the knee so that your soles touch each other, knees press on the floor and back straight.
– Try to move your two heels as close to the groin as possible, but still feel comfortable.
– Relax your shoulders and arms, keep straight ahead. Hold for 30 seconds to 2 minutes and then return to the original position.
Note: If you are injured in a knee or groin, you should not practice this posture.
- Nighttime Goddess Stretch
Effects: Improve blood circulation, relax the body and get rid of all tiredness during day. Your mind is relaxing and easy to sleep.
– Lie up on the floor or on the bed.
– Then touch your soles to each other so that your knees extend to form a diamond shape.
– Press your knees close to the floor (bed) and hands on either sides comfortably, keep this for 1 to 2 minutes.
– If you feel leg muscle strain, you can place a pillow under your knees for support.