Kidney stone is formed due to too little urine output, or the concentration of the minerals in the urine increases. Minerals such as calcium, oxalate, urate salts, sodium, cystine or phosphorus accumulate in the renal pelvis, gradually form stone. Normally the process of stone formation has no many obvious symptoms so many people do not know they have kidney stone. So how can we realize? Below are the symptoms of kidney stone
Pain: intense pain, pain often arises from the ureter point, spreads along the path of the ureter to the mound, sometimes crosses both the hip, back, and sometimes nausea and vomiting. Dull ache in the case of medium and even large stone, but is located in the renal pelvis.
Hematuria: this is a common complication of kidney stone – urinary, especially when kidney stone moves inside the ureters causing pain and hematuria.
Urinary discomfort, strangury, pyuria: When patients get urinary tract infection, which is recurrent, can urinate gravel.
Fever: Patients with high fever, chills accompanied by symptoms of hip pain, back, urinary discomfort, strangury, pyuria are signs of nephritis – acute renal pelvis.
Signs of urinary tract obstruction: urinate each time or completely.
The cause of illness
– The medical evidence suggests that drinking too little water leads to the risk of kidney stone.
– Kidney stone can be hereditary disease, or objects that have been gout, inflammatory bowel disease, urinary tract infections, chronic stomach.
– People whose diet is not science as overeating foods containing oxalates (found in chocolate, grapes, tea, spinach, strawberries), are also very susceptible to kidney stone.
– Diet causes deficiencies, particularly vitamin B6 and magnesium, along with an excess amount of vitamin D is one of the causes of kidney stone.
– An imbalance of vitamins and minerals may increase calcium oxalate in the urine. When levels are too high, calcium oxalate cannot disintegrate, this will make up the crystallization (clotting), lead to kidney stone.
Prevention of kidney stone
Eat enough 4 food groups (flour, sugar, fat, vitamins), should not bias a foodstuff, vegetables.
Drink plenty of water (2-3 liters per day), do not drink in one time, split evenly throughout the day.
When getting benign prostatic hyperplasia, to handle immediately. If getting urinary tract malformations, patients must prepare orthopedic surgery.
Keep clean (especially for women after birth), do not use dirty water to clean the body.