Hair loss can make you really worry and if you have tried many anti-hair loss shampoos without any satisfaction, so choose one of the following ways to reduce hair loss right at home. You will be surprised with what they bring up for you.
- Coconut oil
– Put 10ml coconut oil in a small cup.
– Use a swab to apply the coconut oil on the scalp and hair.
– Then use your fingers to massage around the head.
– You can incubate the hair overnight, or for about 30 minutes and then wash it with shampoo.
You should do this regularly and after 2 weeks, you will feel a significantly difference about your hair.
Ginger is one of the natural ingredients which help enhance scalp circulation effectively. It has the effect of stimulating the hair follicles and encouraging it growing. You can use ginger to reduce hair loss with these formulas:
– Mix 2 tablespoons of crushed ginger with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
– Rub this mixture into your scalp and massage around the head for 30 minutes or longer. Then wash with warm water.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of crushed ginger with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a little lemon juice.
– Rub this mixture into your scalp and massage around the head for 30 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
– You get 500gr of Aloe, cut out the green peel to get inside pureed jelly.
– Mix it with 3 tablespoons of honey and press the mixture to get 300ml of liquid.
– Spray the liquid on the hair, scalp and wait until the hair is dry, then rinse with water.
Use this method approximately 2 weeks, you will feel the hair more silky and the small hairs will grow faster.
Onions contain a high rate of sulfur which has the ability to stimulate blood circulation and treat sunburn effectively. Besides, onions also help create collagen, increase the elasticity and softness to the skin. It is also a good ingredient to treat dry and weak hair.
– Chop onions and put into bowl, add a little drop of rum wine and leave it for 24 hours. – Then filter water from the mixture. Apply it on the scalp and massage for 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
– Mix ¼ cup of onion juice with one teaspoon of pure honey.
– Apply this mixture on the scalp daily for 20 minutes, then, rinse with water.