Oily hair is a problem that makes all women feel uncomfortable and loses of confidence. It makes your hair always in the state of wet although you wash it regularly. So, how to get an effective care for your oily hair? The following article will help you find the answer so that you do not have to worry anymore about hair problems.
Lemon is known as a kind of fruit with a lot of health benefits, and beauty care. In addition, it is also considered as the savior for the oily hair. So, if you want to get rid of the current oily hair, you just follow these simple steps:
– Squeeze lemon to take its juice, mix it with cool water and then use it to wash your hair.
– When washing your hair, you should remember to use hands to gently massage your scalp for 5 to 10 minutes so that the lemon juice can penetrate into the hair and help you significantly reduce the amount of oil.
In case you do not have lemon, you can use vinegar instead. Performing these simple steps regularly will help you get rid of oily scalp condition effectively as well as having a strong hair.
- Apple cider vinegar
Maybe you do not know that apple cider vinegar can remove dirt, excess oil on the scalp and dead cells efficiently. Therefore, if you do hair care with this method regularly, it will help you revive your damaged as well as oily hair and bring you a healthy hair as expected.
– You just mix apple cider vinegar with water according to the ratio of 1: 1, and apply it to your hair.
– Use your hands gently massage the hair and use a warm towel to incubate within about 10 minutes and then wash it off with clean water.
Alcohol is a type of drink which contains a very high alcohol concentration, therefore it is a useful method to help you clean and remove the oil on the scalp effectively.
– You just mix wine with water and then use this mixture to wash your hair as usual, it will help you remove a significant amount of oil on the scalp.
– Then you wash it off with shampoo or lotions to remove the alcohol’s smell.