Lemon is a familiar fruit in our daily life, it not only brings us many health benefits but also is a natural material effective for skin and hair care. In fact, lemon is a tropical fruit containing a high rate of vitamin C as well as minerals like calcium, iron and copper necessary for a healthy body.
In addition, lemons are also used for beauty care by many different ways in which the mixture of honey with lemonade helps purify the body and keep a slim physique while the mask of fresh lemon juice will blur acne bruise efficiently, bringing you a smooth and bright skin.
Not only that, lemon also has an extremely good hair care effect that you should not ignore. Therefore, if you want to have a healthy hair without spending much money, you can try these following simple methods to clearly experience the difference from your hair in a short time.
- Make the hair shiny and stimulates hair growth
– Take a spoon of lemon juice in a bowl, add two tablespoons of pure honey and a little beer, then mix well.
– Apply the mixture to your wet hair and gently massage the scalp so that the mask can saturate all the hair and scalp. After about 10 to15 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water.
With this method, your hair will be shiny and thicker after a few weeks of implementation.
- Help hair straighter
– Mix a half cup of coconut oil with two tablespoons of lemon juice and two tablespoons of cassava flour.
– Warm the mixture in the microwave and leave overnight.
– Then rub the mixture all the hair and incubate for 1 hour, then wash it off without conditioner. This formula will be more effective when combined with heat therapy, so if possible you should dry or steam hair after washing.
Essences of honey and beer will help nourish the hair, making hair stronger while lemon helps remove dandruff, limit hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- Maintain your dyed hair colors
Vitamin C in the lemon is a natural mild cleanser which has the effect of maintaining colors for dyed hair, especially hair with bright colors such as yellow, gold and brown.
Efficiency can be seen clearly if you apply fresh lemon juice directly to the hair. Besides, you can mix the fresh lemon juice with purified water in a spray bottle so that you can carry it to anywhere and use as a hair spray when necessary.
However, it should be noted that lemonade can also make your hair dry, so you should combine this method with some sort of mask rich in nutrients from avocados and bananas regularly to get a stylish, healthy and shiny hair as expected.