For a long time, olive oil is not only a valuable pharmaceutical for skin care but also very good for your heart and hair.
Causes of hair loss are mainly due to the impact of a hormone called DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). DHT makes hair follicles gradually shrink and disappear, as well as weaken hair roots, making it brittle and fall out.
In fact, Olive oil has antioxidants. Therefore, rubbing olive oil into your hair will make your head skin healthier and remove dandruff. Besides, olive oil also acts as a natural conditioner, bringing you a shiny and smooth hair which helps eliminate the toxic chemicals when dyeing hair. Here are some methods of reducing hair loss from olive oil you can refer.
- Mixture of olive oil with egg yolk, honey and lemon juice
– Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive, 1 egg yolk, 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
– Stir this mixture and then applying them to the head skin and hair, then massage gently for about 30 minutes and wash agian with clean water.
- Mixture of olive oil with coconut oil or sesame oil
– Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to form a mixture.
– Apply the mixture to your hair, gently massage your head skin and hair roots.
– Then cover your hair with a hood or warm scarf for 30 minutes and wash again with shampoo.
This method will help you have a silky soft hair and make your hair grow faster.
- Mixture of olive oil with cinnamon and honey
– Heat the olive oil with a few drops of honey and cinnamon powder.
– Apply this mixture on the hair. Keep this for about 15-20p then wash again with shampoo, your hair will significantly reduce breakage.
You can also use a half cup of olive oil mixed with 1 egg white and a few drops of lemon juice to make 1 natural conditioners, apply this mixture on the hair for 15 minutes then wash with clean water.
- Use olive oil to incubate the hair
– Wash your hair with shampoo.
– Then dry hair with a towel and use a little olive oil to dab on the hair roots and massage gently.
– Use a towel covering all the hair to incubate for 30 minutes. Then wash again with shampoo.
You should only do this twice a week to have a strong hair and reduce hair loss effectively.