Dark underarm skin is one of the obstacles that make women lose confidence when wearing sexy clothes. Skin in this area is very soft, thin and not stretched as in the other area plus often influenced by the deodorant, sweat and cleaning violin improperly causing your skin easily damaged. However, with these following effective treatments, you will not have to worry about this problem anymore.
Water in potato have slightly acid, which acts as a natural whitening substance.
– Cut the potatoes into thin slices and apply it on the underarm skin or you can extract the juice from two potato and apply directly to the darker skin.
– Keep this for about 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
– Or you can also boil potatoes and finely ground into a mask covering up the underarm area about 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Apply this way twice a week for 2 to 3 weeks, your underarm skin will be brighter and smoother.
- Apple cider vinegar and rice flour
These are both available ingredients easily to find: rice flour help whitening while apple cider vinegar helps deodorize and sterilize effectively.
– 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
– 3 teaspoons of rice flour
– 1 small bowl
– Mix all ingredients in a small bowl to form a thick mixture.
– Wash skin with warm water to dilate pores.
– Apply the mixture to the underarm skin.
– Keep the mask on your skin and relax for about 30 to 45 minutes.
– Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Apply this twice or 3 times a week.
Fresh lemon juice with citric acid component helps exfoliate and brighten skin effectively. Besides, lemon also works to disinfect and destroy the bacteria from skin which cause dark underarms and unpleasant odors.
– You just rub slices of fresh lemon to the dark skin under your arms every day for about 10 minutes then rinse with water.
– You should moisturizer the skin after application of fresh lemon because the acidity of lemon can cause skin dry.
After 2 weeks of regular practice, you will see the positive changes in this area.
In addition, you can combine fresh lemon with a little alum powder, it not only helps lighten the skin, but also more effective in eliminating odors.
Also you can mix lemon and vitamin E together to care lumpy skin under the armpit. By mixing 1 teaspoon of vitamin E and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it on armpits for 15-20 minutes then rinse, your skin will be quickly smooth.