Underarm odor is a bacterial disease which makes you ashamed when being at crowded places. This disease not only occurs in men but women also have the ability to get it. However, the following tips will help you treat underarm odor effectively right at home.
Alum can be used to cure many diseases such as hemoptysis, high blood pressure, and malaria. In addition, it is also considered as a good treatment for underarm odor.
– First you need to clean the body, then roast the alum up and crush into powder.
– Apply the powder on your underarm skin, keep for 20 minutes and rinse with water. Alum will help you reduce the amount of sweat in the underarms by aluminum sulfate.
However, this method is only effective for those who are suffering from underarm for a short time or not heavy odor. Therefore, if you feel your situation worse, you should make other more effective treatments.
Ginger is not only a familiar foods in daily meal but also effective in the treatment of underarm odor. In addition, ginger has many medicinal effects such as analgesics, anti-emetics, and anti-inflammatory. In fact, 20 to 25% of ginger is oil and 20 to 30% is spicy substance. These substances will prevent the possibility of armpit sweating, helping you feel dry and get rid of terrible odor.
– Mix 20g of dried pulverized ginger with 4g of camphor.
– Rub the mixture over the underarm skin after a bath, keep for 20 minutes and rinse with water, do this twice a day.
– Or you can extract ginger juice and apply to the underarm area twice a day, your underarm odors will disappear.
- Betel leaf
Many studies have proved that betel leaves are rich in sugar, tannin, essential oils and diataza. In which, betel leaf oil can treat many diseases such as back pain, anti-inflammatory, sore throat, headache, teeth cleaning or burn. Moreover, betel leaf is also non-sterilized, so, it is a very good for deodorization.
– First, you need to wash the betel leaf. Then, rub the leaf on the skin under the arms.
Doing this regularly for a month will helps prevent underarm odors effectively.
Lemon is not only used as a beverage, but it also has the ability to prevent and eliminate body odor thanking to its disinfectant.
After bathing, you cut the lemon into small slices, and use it to scrub your armpits. Do this for a month and you will be surprised with what it brings up.