Sipping a cup of hot coffee in the morning will help sober your nervous system and enhance the flexibility of the body. In addition, coffee is also an effective caring method for your hair and skin.
Coffee grounds can help peel the dead cells rapidly and cleanse pores. Simultaneously, the anti-aging ingredient of coffee also stimulates the growth of new cells and makes your skin smooth.
– Mix 3 tablespoons of coffee, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of heated coconut oil to form a liquid mixture.
– Use the mixture scrub on the skin for about 15 minutes
– Then rinse with warm water.
- Prevent wrinkles
Because coffee helps stimulate the new cells grow, so it will make your skin become smooth.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of coffee powder, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey together in a bowl.
– Apply the mixture on the skin for 15 minutes.
– Rinse with warm water to make your skin more radiant.
- Remove cracked skin phenomenon
Coffee is one of the necessary materials to treat the cracked skin phenomenon. The effect of caffeine in coffee helps blood circulation more strongly, burning fat quickly, helping you have a smooth skin.
– Mix 2 teaspoons of coffee with 1 tablespoon of water, then add 3 to 4 drops of tea oil to form a mixture.
– Use the bathing cotton to rub the mixture on your skin before bathing.
- Remove sebum on the hair
-Make a cup of coffee and pour it into a spray bottle
– Spray the coffee on your hair. Then use a shower cap to incubate for 30 minutes.
– Finally wash your hair with natural shampoo, your hair will become squeaky clean and smooth.
- Clean dandruff
Coffee is a natural ingredient which effectively helps remove dandruff on the head and stimulate the production of new skin cells.
– Use coffee grounds to rub on the scalp for a few minutes.
– Then wash your hair with natural shampoo.
- Eliminate fishy odor
While you process food for your family, some spices such as onion, garlic and even the fish can smell on your hand. Use a coffee can help you quickly solve the problem.
– Use a little coffee powder to rub on your hands.
– Then rinse with a natural soap. The unpleasant fishy smell will be soon eliminated.