Whether you are born with a natural bright skin or not, under the effect of sun light, dust or other elements, your skin will be gradually brown by time. And to solve this problem, many people have chosen their own skin whitening methods at the luxury beauty salons with an expensive price.
However, you can also own a bright skin with natural ingredients available at home without spending a lot of money. So, let’s explore 4 skin whitening formulas with cheap natural ingredients below.
Jicama contains a high rate of rotenone, vitamin B1, C and 80 to 90% of water, therefore, the mask made from jicama is usually used to moisturize the skin. Using jicama mask regularly will improve your brown skin significantly.
– Peel and puree jicama in the bowl.
– Use your fingers or a cotton ball to apply the mixture on your face or hand skin for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
You should use this jicama mask twice a week to achieve the best performance.
Papaya is a nutritious food which provides essential vitamins for a smooth skin. Besides, Papaya also contains papain, an effective bleach that you can use to lighten and whiten your body. The enzyme in this fruit is also effective in treating the skin which is suffering from sunburn.
– Puree papaya with a teaspoon of almond oil.
– Apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
If you use papaya mask regularly, you will get a healthy, smooth and bright skin with no signs of aging.
- Bitter melon
Bitter melon is a familiar food for daily meals of many families. It is also considered as a gift of nature in improving and protecting our health. Using bitter melon regularly for skin care can help you get a smooth skin in a short time.
– Put a bitter melon in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
– Take it out and cut into thin slices.
– Apply them on your face for 15 minutes, then, rinse with water.
Many studies have demonstrated the effect of smoothing and whitening skin of cucumber. The cosmetic firms also use cucumber to make cleansing creams, lotions and nourishing masks as well.
– Cut cucumber into thin slices.
– Apply them on your face and keep this for 20 minutes, then rinse with water.
You should use this twice a week to have a bright and healthy skin.