Honey has long been considered as a panacea for beauty care and human health. Speaking of honey, the first benefits should be mentioned are antibacterial, anti-infection and effective remedy for treating acne. Besides, antioxidants in honey also help improve the digestion and fight harmful bacteria in the gut.
So, how to beautify skin effectively with honey?
- Moisturize facial skin
– Mix honey with glycerin water and rose water to form a natural moisturizer for the skin.
– Apply the mixture to the hands, face, neck and legs, especially the knees and elbows. –
– Keep for about 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. You should combine with lotion daily to maintain the beauty of the skin.
- Whiten skin
– You puree the tomatoes in a bowl, add a little lemon juice with honey and mix well to form a thick mixture.
– Clean your face and apply the mixture all over the face and entire body. After 20 minutes, wash off with water again.
Also, you can mix 2 teaspoons of honey with 2 teaspoons of unsweetened yogurt and apply on the face. Yogurt helps cleanse pores while honey prevents infection from environmental harms. This way not only brightens the skin but also supply nutrients to the skin.
Exfoliating helps your skin brighter, prevents acne and improves absorption of nutrients in your beauty routine.
– You just mix the honey with lemon juice and sugar according to the rate of 2: 1: 2.
– Gently massage the skin and wash your face with warm water after 20 minutes. This mask helps blur bruises as well as regenerating skin cell. To get the best result, you should apply this method regularly once a week.
- Blur stretch marks and freckles
– Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Apply the mixture on your face and gently massage for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Perform this 3 to 4 times / week for dispelling traces and freckles quickly. You can also replace the olive oil with coconut oil to get the similar results.
– Mix a half jar of unsweetened yogurt with 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
– Apply the mixture on your face and gently massage until they dry, then wash your face with warm water. Perform this 3 times a week.