If you own a dry hair, so these following simple methods will help you treat the problem effectively and bring you a smooth and healthy hair quickly.
Avocado is one of the perfect foods from nature which contains a high rate of avocado oil and protein to help take care of skin and hair efficiently.
– Puree a half of avocado and add a few drops of peppermint oil.
– Wet the hair, then apply the mixture to your hair, keep for 15 minutes then wash it again.
After applying, you will notice its effects clearly. To increase the humidity for the hair, you can add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil, egg yolk or a jar of yogurt.
- Coconut oil
The wonder of coconut oil always makes people surprised, coconut oil can penetrate deeply into the hair, however if you have a thick hair, do not abuse too much coconut oil when caring dry hair.
– Take a little of coconut oil and apply it on to your hair, keep it overnight and wash the hair in the morning, you will see your hair smoother.
If coconut oil is freezing, make it warm and melting before applying to your hair.
- Banana and olive oil
– Mix 1 tablespoon of pureed banana with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to from a mixture.
– Then use it to massage your hair and scalp, keep for 30 minutes then rinse and wash with shampoo.
- Pumpkin and honey
Pumpkin has many great benefits for caring hair and skin because they are rich in vitamin A and C, beta-carotene, potassium and zinc.
– Puree the pumpkin and put in a bowl and add 1-2 tablespoons of honey.
– Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp, use a towel to incubate for at least 15 minutes and then rinse with shampoo.
You can also apply the mixture for your facial skin to have a smooth and bright skin.
- Egg yolk
Egg yolk is rich in fat and protein which is a natural moisturizer eliminating unwanted oils as well as recovering dry and damaged hair effectively.
– Mix the egg yolk with fresh cream and add a teaspoon of honey and yogurt.
– Apply the mixture on the hair vertically, keep for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water and wash with shampoo.