As we know, vitamins play a very important role for the overall health of the skin. In which, vitamin A acts as a hormone in the skin cells, vitamin B participates in the process of metabolism and vitamin E helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of the oxidizer. And of course the best way to supply these vitamins for the skin is using nourishing mask which is made of natural ingredients available in your kitchen.
- Mask of fresh cream
A tablespoon of fresh cream
A tablespoon of honey
1g of baking soda
– Mix baking soda with fresh cream and honey, then stir well to form a smooth mixture.
– Apply the mixture on your face and neck for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Although this mask is prepared for a short time but it has an immediate effect because it contains fatty acids, sugar, vitamins (especially vitamin A) and minerals to make the skin smoother.
- Mask of yogurt and honey
This mask contains all the necessary vitamins for a healthy skin, especially vitamin B.
– 1 tablespoon of yeast
– 1/2 cup of yogurt
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– Mix yeast with yogurt thoroughly. Place the mixture in the refrigerator and keep overnight.
– In the next morning, add honey to the mixture and stir well.
– Apply the mixture on the face for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Mask of banana and avocado
– 1/2 ripe banana
– 1/2 ripe avocado
– 1 tablespoon of pureed cucumbers
– 1 tablespoon of yogurt
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– Use a blender to mix all ingredients together.
– Apply one thick layer of the mixture on the face for 30 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
- Mask of apple, tomatoes and fresh milk
– 1/4 apple
– 1/2 peach
– 1/2 tomatoes
– 1/4 cup of fresh milk
– 1 tablespoon of almond oil
– Peel all the fruits and soaked in the water.
– Add milk and oil to fruits and boil at a low-temperature until the mixture is thick as cream. Let it cool.
– Apply a thick layer of the mixture on the skin and leave for 30 minutes.
– Rinse your face with warm water.